Thursday, August 4, 2011

the table

okok so I had the opportunity to get a lot of fantastic antique boards. The shops entire color scheme was based on the color of these actually... But they were shelves were in the basement of a local building....so that meant dismantling them, moving them and generally working like, well...workingREALLY hard...here they are in the big ugly van. Then I had to de-nail them, my friend John and I ripped them down on the table saw. The legs, wheels and printers trays were curtousy of Junkin' in The Marshall Ray building, which is in the process of being emptied out and turned into lofts....THAT was some seriousy dirty business...ugh
So I ( as always) use what i have. Just so happens that what I need usually shows up just in time. I call that surfin the junk superhighway...It took a LOT of work, 4.95 in screws, and here is the the 22 foot table that I will use for my class work table...

















Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment