Monday, October 17, 2011

dark angel comes to life


This weekend i was moving some stuff into the basement and a match to this newel post unearthed itsself as i shifted and reorganized. So now i have a light for my dark.

The angel of dark has armour made from tin from a building being rehabbed across the street. The forties fence that I made into her skirt was also headed to the dumpster. A weigh station on the way to garbage mountain.
Luckily a new shop has opened a couple of doors downand he spedcializes in bikes, skateboards and rollerderby...He had a bike chain key so I could finally give her arms to her. Her belts are also bike chain that was on the big bridge in TRoy.

I am still working on the surface of the dark angel, but her base was on the back of a 1920's table I picked up last thursday...pre drilled old growth pine....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment